Log-In & Registration Help
Welcome to our Log-In and Registration FAQ help page.
Trouble signing in? Looking to register? Please see below to find the answer to your questions.
How do I sign-in to the Pledge 1% online community?
You can sign in to our Pledge 1% online community by visiting https://community.pledge1percent.org. Once there, click on the yellow user icon at the top right of the page to load the login screen. Enter the email address you used to register and your password. Finally, click “Sign In” to complete the process and enter our community.
What should I do if I forgot my username?
Your Pledge 1% account username is the email address you used to register. It will be the same email address that currently receives community notifications and Pledge 1% newsletters.
What should I do if I forget my password?
You can visit our login page and click on “Need help signing in?” This will open a few help options. Please click on “Forgot Password?” and you will be prompted to reset your password by entering “Email or Username.” Please make sure to enter your email address (used during your registration) and click the “Reset via Email” button. Check your inbox for your reset password email and follow the step-by-step instructions.
How do I register for a Pledge 1% account?
Why haven't I received my activation email?
There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email.
- There was a typo or error in the email address entered when you registered.
- You may not have succesfully completed registration.
- The activation email message may have been caught by your spam filter.
- Your email provider may have blocked the activation email.
Here’s what you can do:
- Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts or approved senders list.
- Try creating a new account again with the same email address. If the account already exists, and error will display indicating that the email address is already in use.
- If the above happens, visit our Login Page, click “Need help signing in?” and then “Forgot password?” Resetting your password will activate your account.
I registered for a Pledge 1% account; does this make me a Pledge 1% member?
Our Pledge 1% Members are organizations whose executive leadership, or social impact program leaders, have taken the Pledge on behalf of their companies. If you belong to one of our member companies, and complete our account registration process with a related business email address, you will be provided with an online Member account.
If you are a purpose-driven professional whose organization has not taken the Pledge, we still encourage you to register and join our online community, but this process does not confer membership. Completing our account registration process will provision you with a Pledge 1% Guest account. You can use this account to access our online community, where you will find opportunities to collaborate with our members and learn more about the Pledge 1% movement. Should your organization take the Pledge at any time, your account will be automatically upgraded to Member account.